Thursday, April 7, 2011

my DANNOK trip again^^

woohoo~ sunny Friday^^ 
today, what i did ??
eat eat eat again~ 
this time is dannok steamboat buffet 
eating non-stop
"blow water" non-stop
wakaka~ i had enjoy my weekend with my coursemate
spent my 50 bucks
include my transportation,dinner and snack foods
is it WORTH ??
but, for next 2 weeks, i have to eat bread to diet
because i think, i have spent my pocket money over AND OVER
sorry to my ptptn ('_') ''''
come, let's view what i did in  DANNOK ...

 

before walk into kastam, let's take a photo ^^

 woo~ our slim stomach before start to eat !!!

in the middle of dinner, have a break.....

omg~ see !!! how dirty the pot ??? yii.......

SAY cheese ................

SHOPPING AGAIN in 7-11... enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Assignment.................when i can finish U ???

assignment assignment...

i wan throw "you" away...

i wan relax....

i wan play games..

i wan do what i like....

BUT, after i waste my time on the games, i am regret...

better DO IT NOW and FINISH IT in midnight ^^

gambateh ^^