Saturday, March 19, 2011

OnE daY CamP ^18 03 2011^

so tired today............. (=_=)
i lost all my energy because the Camp
but, i never regret
we prepared the whole camp long time ago
from creating the themes of camp
until the event day
all of the members gave their commitment
i love you all............
everyday, i also learn something new
through this camp, my thinking are more mature
to improve my leadership and management skills
seniors and juniors, thanks for u all,
the camp is completely success !
i am so sorry to my leader,
maybe sometimes i am too noisy and disturb others..
thanks for forgiving my mistake
LEARN FROM THE FAULT I DID
i am falling in love to our super team ! 
do it better in the future....

 my sweet senior and Me^^
 
              teaching to a child to make recycle photo frame^

               my favorite background in primary school^

                                  we are SUPER TEAM !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Assignment.................when i can finish U ???

assignment assignment...

i wan throw "you" away...

i wan relax....

i wan play games..

i wan do what i like....

BUT, after i waste my time on the games, i am regret...

better DO IT NOW and FINISH IT in midnight ^^

gambateh ^^